I really really love this! This happened to me the other day... I was trying to smell Ryan's armpit(such a bad habit of mine) and I wasn't keeping a close eye on my bugs n' frogs so the tank EXPLODED. My eyes went more like X though...
We found a popcorn popper outside on the street... I am making popcorn in it. There is a reference to corn in every episode of roseanne. (roseanne loves creamed corn)
I really really love this! This happened to me the other day... I was trying to smell Ryan's armpit(such a bad habit of mine) and I wasn't keeping a close eye on my bugs n' frogs so the tank EXPLODED. My eyes went more like X though...
ReplyDeleteWe found a popcorn popper outside on the street... I am making popcorn in it. There is a reference to corn in every episode of roseanne. (roseanne loves creamed corn)